Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 4th- Bad Day and No Birding= Short Blog

Well in a word,today sucked! I was getting ready to go birding, I was actually planning to search for Robin flocks that might contain European Thrushes. I took my gear to the car,loaded it in the the back seat and SMASH! Out goes the back windshield. It shattered,literally, into a million pieces and scattered all throughout the car. I have no idea what happened. Anyway, to make a long and very shitty story, short. I spent the rest of the day dealing with my insurance provider and getting the windshield replaced.Tomorrow,I hope to do a sea watch in the morning,then bag a Redwing before lunch, thereby still leaving time in the day to find a Fieldfare or Eurasian Blackbird....hey don't laugh, it could happen :)Here's to a better day tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts