Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Winter on the Avalon Tour-SOLD OUT!!!

The response was great for this tour and it sold out in under a week. I keep my tours to a limit of 5 participants to ensure there is ample time for instruction if necessary. Part of the reason I started offering tours was to share the knowledge that I've accumulated over the last 10+ years of birding in Newfoundland. If your new to birding or visiting from out of town you can contact me to arrange a day trip or check back frequently to see what tours I have coming up. Thanks to everyone who has signed uip for this weekends tour it's gonna be great. I'll post a full trip list and report on Saturday evening on my blog and nf.birds at

http://groups.google.com/group/nf.birds/topics?lnk=srg&pli=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts