Monday, June 11, 2018

Another Day, Another Post


 I'm really going to making a conscious effort to post as much as possible going forward. I would ask if you are seeing this can you please take a moment to like and perhaps share my Facebook Page.
Over time, I will be posting lots interesting quality content, there as well. It would really help in growing the Birding Newfoundland brand.

For now I will leave you with some photos, everyone likes photos right?! I have lots of ideas for some quality education content and ID articles in the coming weeks and months, so be sure to stay tuned!
Some of my favourite Newfoundland warbler species. Always challenging to photograph, but so rewarding when you get those nice shots.

One of the new things I'm decided to offer are personal photo trips. I will not tell you how to operate your camera ( I can suggest) because that's not what I'm good at! I will however give you advice about bird behaviour, help you learn bird song and provide you with a great deal more advice that can help you improve your images. Please feel free to check out my website.

magnolia Warbler found while birding in newfoundland
Magnolia Warbler

Northern Waterthrush in Balsam Fir in Newfoundland
Northern Waterthrush

                                           

Mourning Warbler found while birding in Newfoundland
Mourning Warbler

Yellow Warbler found while birding in Newfoundland
Yellow Warbler


Bay-breasted Warbler, Codroy Valley
Bay-breasted Warbler

1 comment:

Popular Posts