Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Iceland Gulls Coming Soon!

As I was looking through my gull photos in an effort to write something about variability in Iceland Gulls, I realized what a disorganized mess my files were in. So for the past day or so I've been sorting through thousands of gull photos and assigning each species its own folder in an effort to achieve some semblence of organization. Well I'm about 80%vdone but not quite finiahed yet. I decided to finish sorting before I wrote anything so, unfortunately that means a delay in the Iceland Gull article.

Since I don't have much new to talk about right now I'll leave you with a video of my Newfoundland fall big day team. With a team like this is there any surprise we destroyed the competition ;)


3 comments:

  1. That was excellent Dave. You might like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHXQp-NhFuE

    Cheers, Seumus

    ReplyDelete
  2. These makes the Trailer Park Boys look good!!!!

    ReplyDelete